The ANU’s Centre for Gambling Research is excited to be partnering with local service providers, Relationships Australia and Anglicare, on the Gambling Support Study funded by the NSW government.
The project is targeted at;
- understanding the experiences of partners (specifically women and female family members) of people experiencing significant harm from gambling,
- assessing the service needs of this group of people,
- developing a targeted digital infographic for support network use,
- improving understandings of how women experience indirect harms from a loved one’s gambling, and
- ultimately encouraging people who are experiencing harm from gambling to seek appropriate support.
How you can help:
We are inviting women who are partners or family members of people experiencing harm from gambling to participate in a short, confidential face-to-face interview. Participation is FREE and voluntary.